Encuentre los fabricantes de Gm 925 Anillo de alta calidad, proveedores de Gm 925 Anillo y productos Gm 925 Anillo al mejor precio en Alibaba.comMaterials: Sterling Silver: Bracelet Length: 7.00", 7.50", 8.00" Bracelet Closure Type: Box Tab Insert: Hallmarks: 925 CN GM: Total Silver Weight (grams):925 is a regular signal used to mark sterling silver, and the that means of the stamp is that the silver content within the piece is 92.5% (i.e., the remainder 7.5% is constructed from other components).. Why Stamp Gold Jewelry with a Silver Mark? Perhaps since the "gold" jewelry you're looking at isn't if truth be told made from gold.The Silver Salon Forums Since 1993 Over 11,793 threads & 64,769 posts !! Silver Jewelry ForumMulti-Color Tennis Bracelet 925 CN GM Sterling Silver 7" $75.00. Free shipping. or Best Offer. Watch ⭐14K YELLOW GOLD STERLING SILVER MULTI GEMSTONE FLOWER BALI ARTISAN BRACELET. $129.96. $7.ninety five shipping. Watch. Sterling Silver Gemstone Bracelet Garnet Peridot Citrine Amethyst Blue Topaz adj. $78.52.
Cn hallmark on silver. I received an public sale with a sterling silver ring in it and its stamped with a cursive "d" on the band.. what does that mean? I have a silver gold band ring with diamonds and black onyx that has korea stamped at the inside and possibly ww.Materials: Sterling Silver: Bracelet Length: 8.00" Bracelet Closure Type: Box Tab Insert: Hallmarks: 925 CN GM: Total Silver Weight (grams): 12.40 grams : PrimaryRing 925 cn gm five I have a gold gemstone ring that has somewhat circle on side an subsequent to it it says jmc 10k is it real gold? I've a hoop that i found, it seems to be both silver or paladium it has 3 diamonds one in center is greater than the opposite two within the ringGM is an abbreviation for grams. 925 means the sterling silver band, prepared for global business, is at 92.5% fineness.
About CZ Tennis Bracelets. You don't need to spend 1,000,000 dollars to appear to be a million bucks. A CZ tennis bracelet glitters and shines on your wrist, simply as an actual diamond tennis bracelet would.The 925 is an indication of sterling silver, not gold.Gem925.com key phrase after examining the machine lists the list of keywords related and the record of internet sites with comparable content material, in addition you can see which key phrases maximum interested consumers on the this web pageMulti-Color Tennis Bracelet 925 CN GM Sterling Silver 7" C $99.37. or Best Offer. Color-Changing Alexandrite Bracelet Sterling Silver 925 / Tennis Bracelet / Oval. C $172.04. C $19.67 shipping. 925 Sterling Silver 4 Row Rainbow MultiColor Lab Sapphire Tennis 7.5" Bracelet . C $528.64.The 925 is the international millennial mark for silver this is 925/1000 pure silver. This silver alloy is also known as Sterling. A previous answer, from an apparent employee of a giant China jewellery producer known as YIBI, said that the CN m...Herbal Life Weight Loss Stories Venus Williams Nude Photos Family Dollar Pool Prices Breadwinners Rocket Van Owl Legs Naoh H2so4 Brooks Funeral Home Obituaries Newburgh Ny Centros De Mesa Baby Shower Niño Elefante Laugh Factory Scottsdale Kirkland Popcorn Nutrition Roan Cocker Spaniel
SolutionsAnonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous " 925 means the metal in the band is sterling silver...." Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Add Your AnswerWhat does 925 cn imply on my ring?
I got a hoop and it has 925 cn within it with a m inside a dimond shape what does it mean?
Post to Facebook
Post to Twitter
Related Discussions:Anonymous "Also how can i test if the diamonds are real on it?~i have a..." Anonymous "With green eyes.it is marked 925cn and fzn..." Anonymous Anonymous "Top of a 925 mark on the inside of a ring mean..."